Explore these helpful calculators and tools to assist you with financial planning in your business and personal life.
Save more money on your taxes with these helpful tax strategy guides for both business owners and individuals.
Develop a business plan for starting a business, grow your business, and increase profit with these helpful guides.
Links & More
There are many great websites – trying to actually find them can be a frustrating experience. We have compiled a list of websites that we have found to be helpful resources of information.
Affordable Care Act
- Michigan Affordable Care Act
- Michigan Marketplace Estimator
- Priority Health – Understanding Health Care Reform
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Health Care Reform
- The Griswold Group
- Health Care Websites Summary
- ACA Tax Reporting Summary
- IRS – Refund Tracking: The IRS allows you to track your refund on-line. It’s handy to have your return in front of you; otherwise, you need:
- Social security number (either if you filed jointly)
- Filing status (married filing joint, married filing separately, single, head of household, etc)
- Your refund amount
- Federation of Tax Administrators Directories: Links to all states’ tax agencies
- Big Charts: Quick and easy to get current and historical stock quotes
- Retirement Income Planner
- Amortization Calculator
- Currency Calculator
- Look Up a ZIP Code
- Department of Labor
- US Department of Commerce
- Federal Trade Commission
- MSNBC – Microsoft & NBC: MSNBC is the place for up to the minute news. Many of the news articles have audio and video clips.
- Money Magazine: Money Magazine offers an online edition that is a great resource for financial information.
- Business Week
For personalized assistance with your tax questions, contact us at Simply Counted Business Services in Holland, Michigan. We’re here to support your passion and help you make the best tax decisions possible!
SEO by Top Of The List